If you were a member last season, you already have an account. So please Sign-in and renew your membership.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Brighton and District Curling Club.
In order to be set up quickly as a new member, there are a few things you need to know.
- Completing our on-line form:
- If you want to register as a group (ie. team, spouses, family, etc) each person must be entered individually and you will need a unique username and email address for each individual. Users cannot share an email address.
- If you are registering on behalf of a child/minor, the request for membership must be made on behalf of the child/minor. Please use the child's first and last name, gender and birthdate and provide a unque email address for your child's account. Note that you may use the Guardian's contact information for the rest of the form.
- Gender and Birthdate are required for all members to determine league and program eligibility.
- All mandatory fields are marked as such, but we would appreciate as many of the other fields being completed as possible as it helps us provide a better experience for you as a new member and to continually improve our club for all our members.
- You will be sent a verification email to the address you provided. Please click on the verification link to allow your request to proceed.
- You will receive an email shortly thereafter with simple instructions that will allow you to log into the Brighton Curling Club website and complete your league(s) sign-up.
We look forward to having you join our club!